SUPPORTING DONATIONS TO THE CHOIRS AOTEAROA NZ TRUST are vital in maintaining support for the New Zealand Youth Choir and Voices New Zealand Chamber Choir. They also assist in funding expenses relating to both choirs’ rehearsal, performance and educational activities throughout New Zealand.
There are four designations of gift:
- Benefactors over $5000
- Gold donors $3000-$4999
- Silver donors $1000 - $2999
- Bronze donors up to $999
TRAVEL DONATIONS TO NZ YOUTH CHOIR AND VOICES NZ CHAMBER CHOIR through the Choirs Aotearoa NZ Trust are a practical way of directly contributing to the cost of choral events around New Zealand. Find out how these contributions work on the Travel Donations page.
A Supporting Donation or Travel Donation to our national choirs can be made by:
- Direct Deposit to Choirs Aotearoa NZ Trust’s bank account, or
- By Cheque made out to Choirs Aotearoa NZ Trust, or
- By credit card through the Givealittle website
Details of these payments are on the Supporting Donation form and Travel Donation form – see the links on the left of this page.
If your employer files its EMS (IR348) and EDF (IR345) forms electronically, and if they are happy to participate, an employee can make donations direct from their pay with the tax rebate already credited*. You will need supply your employer with the following:
- the name of the donee organisation: CHOIRS AOTEAROA NEW ZEALAND TRUST
- the amount of the donation you want to make
- the pay period or periods you want the donation to be made, and
- the donee organisation’s bank account details which is - ANZ Bank account number 06 0501 0042241 03
* If you decide to contribute, say $30 a month to the choirs, only $20 of it will be deducted from your pay but Choirs Aotearoa NZ Trust will receive a total of $360 for the year. This method avoids the annual filing of a tax claim and spreads your donation over a period.
Overseas Donors making direct deposits will require the following additional information:
- our bank's address: 170-186 Featherstone Street, Wellington, New Zealand
- the SWIFT code: ANZBNZ22