Donations are acknowledged in the year they are made and in the subsequent year.
All donors who wish to be named are listed on the website and annually in 'The Sharp Edge' publication
- Benefactors over $5000
- Gold donors $3000-$4999
- Silver donors $1000 - $2999
- Bronze donors up to $999
A donation to Choirs Aotearoa New Zealand can be made by:
- Direct deposit to National Bank 06 0501 0042241 00
- Payroll Giving
If your employer files its EMS (IR348) and EDF (IR345) forms electronically, and if they are happy to participate, an employee can make donations direct from their pay with the tax rebate already credited*. You will need supply your employer with the following:
- the name of the donee organisation: CHOIRS AOTEAROA NEW ZEALAND TRUST
- the amount of the donation you want to make
- the pay period or periods you want the donation to be made, and
- the donee organisation’s bank account details: National Bank account number 06 0501 0042241 00
*In other words if you decide to contribute $30 a month to your chosen charity, only $20 of it will be deducted from your pay. This avoids the annual filing of a claim and spreads the donation over a period.
- For overseas donations, in addition to the above you will require:
- our bank's address: 170-186 Featherstone Street, Wellington, NewZealand
- the SWIFT code: ANZBNZ22
Cheques to be sent to Choirs Aotearoa New Zealand Trust, PO Box 11 046, Wellington 6142
Please use name as reference and email email@example.com with address for receipt
NB The facility to make payments by Fundraise Online is not currently available.